Friday, July 9, 2010

A Special Thanks!

I wanted to take a minute to post a special thanks to Blogs By Mandy! I ran across her blog online as I was looking at someone else's and was so impressed by her heart to give back. Mandy designs blogs and donates a portion of her profits to different non profit charities each month. I contacted Mandy about helping design the Team Collin blog and not only did she donate her time and talent to create the Team Collin blog for me she is also donating 100% of her profits in the month of November for TSRHC in Collin's honor. So if you are needing a new blog design she is the person to see and if you have it done in the month of November 100% of it will go towards Team Collin's donation to TSRHC. Thanks so much Mandy, you did an incredible job!

www.blogsbymandy.com.png

No comments:

Post a Comment